Wednesday, November 4, 2015

DIY Skyrim in Real Life


I don't know if you all know this yet, but I have a horrible obsession with both Pinterest and DIY projects. You should know about my Pinterest obsession by now but you might not have known about my do-it-yourself obsession. Well, now you know, or at least you will by the end of this post. Because I'm a broke college student, many of these are inexpensive.

CLICK TO WATCH: DIY a Skyrim tee. Would do this with all my favorite games:
I have bleached several sweatshirts, but for some reason I have yet to make a Skyrim one.
Skyrim Bookmark
Two DIY Skyrim Quest Bookmarker Tutorials:
Here's the image link because this image is small.

Have a some more extra time and an extra Monopoly Board? Skyrim Monopoly!
Skyrim Monopoly:
The link to the board itself has magically disappeared but here are the links for:


Still need an easier DIY? Here's some Valentines to print out!
Well that final one is somewhat of a backhanded compliment... i mean you may as well give them a card that says roses are red, violets are blue, most people think you're fat and unattractive,  ...:
Visit oxboxer's Deviantart for several more Valentines!

And your daily GIF!
This truth about the skill grind. | 24 Times "Skyrim" Was Accidentally Hilarious

No comments:

Post a Comment