Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Name Game


Have you ever wanted to know what your name would look like in Dovah? Want to know what your name in Skyrim would be? Curious what your name would be if you were a location? Well, today is the day! I've compiled several name related Skyrim "games" for you to "play" today! As a bonus I'll even throw in what my name would be for each one!

First off, the Dovah Alphabet via Diary of a Dragonborn!

The Word Wall - Guide to the Dragon Language, Part 1: Dragon Alphabet
The Dragon Alphabet consists of 34 known letters.  Each letter is made up of three or four markings made to be easily scratched out by a claw.  These may either have been produced by the claws on a dragon’s feet, or by the “thumb” claw on a dragon’s wings.  The language is written from left to right, top to bottom.

Here's my name in Dovah!
My name is Kaitlyn by the way.

Next we have your Skyrim name via Pinterest!
Skyrim Name Generator - Im Ma'dran the liar, lol:
My name is Alvora Stone Fist. (I added an "a" to make it feminine.)

Lastly we have your Skyrim place name via 9GAG! Because why not!
Skyrim Place Name Generator
I'm Old Shade Farm! Beware my chickens!
And what the heck, if you have made it to the end of this post a put up with all of my mayhem, enter your first name in the comments below and I'll make you a "nameplate" in Dovah and comment on your comment!

As always, your Skyrim pic of the day:
May Talos be with whoever made this:

No comments:

Post a Comment