Thursday, November 12, 2015

Happy Belated Birthday!


So as some of you may know (I didn't until a friend texted me), yesterday was Skyrim's birthday!

The Great Gatsby (2013) Based on the book of F. Scott Fitzgerald He smiled understandingly—much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, that you may come across four or five times in life. It faced--or seemed to face--the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor.
Happy Belated Birthday, Champ!

Skyrim was released on November 11th in 2011 and as such, has turned four years old yesterday! To celebrate, I'm showing off some of my favorite Skyrim pins on Pinterest!

Courriers, man. - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim:

 :
Buzzfeed

Sneaking in Skyrim. I do that all the time and sometimes I don't even realize it...:
Dorkly

funny skyrim gifs - Google Search:

Acid Picdump (103 pics)
Acid Picdump

I hope this random montage has helped get you into the spirit of Skyrim! Go now! Belatedly celebrate, BY STEALING ALL OF THE SWEETROLLS!!!

Skyrim Sweetroll Reward Poster by TheMistHunter on DeviantArt:
The Mist Hunter - Deviantart

No comments:

Post a Comment