Monday, September 28, 2015

Mod Monday - Follower Commentary Overhaul


I like chatty followers. I enjoy their comments on the environment or the quest at hand. Because my internet is slow and my computer isn't very beefy, I can't enjoy the benefits of Interesting NPCs. If you want to save computer space and have more immersive followers, check out Follower Commentary Overhaul by terzaerian


The magic of Follower Commentary Overhaul give every follower of each voice-type access to more lines of dialogue. Now this doesn't mean that you can talk to them, they just talk at you while you run around. If you are in a cave your follower might comment on it. The same goes with dwarven ruins, cities, holds, and so much more.

The lines do get repetitive after awhile, but it's still more enjoyable than stale old lines or even none at all. All this means is that it's time to run with a follower of a different voice-type. 

Some of the most repetitive lines as of late are: "Have you seen that Shrine of Azura...", "I once shot a bear at 300 yards. In a blizzard.", and my personal favorite "Fine. But you're wrong anyway!" I tend to yell back "Shut up hubby! I'm right! I'm always right!" I still like the blizzard one, simply because my follower is supposed to be a Dark Brotherhood Assassin. The Azura one however, gets old quick, "I am shoving the Star of Azura in your FACE! I have done the quest already!" *smack* "Sorry. It's okay, I still love you."

Even though some lines may be repetitive, I still recommend checking out this mod. It is a different way of adding some depth to your followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment