Monday, September 14, 2015

Mod Monday - Sicarius' Refuge


I’d like to kick off the first Mod Monday with Elianora’s Sicarius’ Refuge.

First of all, I want a huge amount of applause for Elianora! I am not one who comments directly but I absolutely love your work! You put so much hard work into each of your projects. Never let a lack of comments and likes to get you down because some of your biggest fans might be shy like me!

So, Elianora has a ton of different houses for all different characters*, but now I’d like to talk about Sicarius’ Refuge. I fell in love with this mod. I have several different characters and each one has at least one house (mostly downloaded houses). My assassin character lives in the Refuge and it fits her needs completely (as does every Elianora house). Elianora herself describes the Refuge:

I am willing to bet a few septims that not every assassin likes to live in a moldy dungeon full of gore and blood. Some of us have class! We like the comforts of a well-kept home with all mod cons! So here's my attempt at making the perfect assassin's hideout…

Persephone (in Assassin's Armour) after Praying at the Altar of Sithis.

The Refuge comes in two flavors: Hearthfire/Dawnguard and Vanilla. The Refuge is located a little ways from Morthal so you can fast travel and get inside without being mauled by its guards if you caused a little ruckus. In game acquisition is free. All you have to do to acquire the Refuge is to kill the previous owner (he’s already dead so I guess you are re-killing him), loot the body and take his key. The mod also comes with a ton of custom stuff that you can’t get all in one mod, like poison arrow crating, a disenchanting font, a functional Altar of Sithis, a Jarrin Root plant, a mirror to change your appearance, a functional bath, and a retractable follower bed! Elianora also included her fabulous Assassin’s Armour**, which she also has as an individual download.

I recommend you check out Elianora if you are an avid lover of homes, armours, and Uncle Sheo Does Legendary Loading Screens!


*Other homes:
And many more for every type of player!


**Other Armours:
Battlemage Armour (Female)
Blue Telvanni Mage Robes
Telvanni Hood
Northguard Ranger Armor
Ancient Nightingale Gear

No comments:

Post a Comment