Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Elder Scrolls: VI???


And will go through the day like this: | 29 Reasons You Might Actually Be Squidward
Me waiting for ES:VI.

Seriously. When are we going to get Elder Scrolls: VI (VI is 6 by-the-by). We got The Elder Scrolls Online but I heard (I haven't played it, I know nothing) that it wasn't nearly as good as we (the Elder Scrolls obsessed) wanted it to be. Then there was the paid mods fiasco. Now Bethesda has put ES:VI on the backburner to work on Fallout 4! They are even planning to release Elder Scrolls: Legends before ES:VI! Legends will be an online CARD GAME. Not even a "real" RPG!

And sometimes you just want someone to smash you in the head. | 29 Reasons You Might Actually Be Squidward:
"Put me out of my misery!"

I am unsated! I desperately want ES:VI! There are so many theories out there and all I want is a clue! Throw us a bone! Give us something to gnaw on! Or anything! A little demo would be great! Or even a teaser trailer! ANYTHING!!!

However, I haven't played Oblivion and want to know what you guys think of it, especially the Skyrim-to-Oblivion players. Is it cool? Is it worth it? I need opinions! (This blog will still be about Skyrim even if you recommend Oblivion)


BUT you actually have a life. | 29 Reasons You Might Actually Be Squidward

No comments:

Post a Comment