Thursday, October 1, 2015

Jeremy Soule Appreciation Day



Can we all just take a moment to appreciate Jeremy Soule? (He's the guy who composed the music for Skyrim, Oblivion, and Morrowind. In case you didn't know.)

JeremySouleByAE2011.jpg
Jeremy Soule
I can't tell you how often I listen to the Skyrim Theme. I blare it in my car with the top down and sing along to the words of the chorus who aren't speaking English. I only turn it down when I think I'm about to blow out my bass or if I'm driving around houses late at night. I listen to it when I get depressed and it pulls me from the darkness and back into the living, breathing world. I can't thank you enough for all you have done and all you will do Mr. Soule! You have made Tamriel and our world so much greater than we had ever imagined.

I would also like to appreciate all of the little details in Skyrim. The sounds of the wind gliding over the snow. The sounds of our footsteps changing as we reach a road. The sounds of the water cascading through the rivers. The second I step back into Skyrim I am at peace (until something attacks me, but that's life). I can't tell you how much I appreciate Skyrim, which is part of the reason why I started this blog in the first place. I love it so much, and I would be a different person had I never discovered the wonderful world of Tamriel.


And since I enjoy Skyrim Confessions so much...
Are you kidding me? I put the great bard Malukah's entire collection of Skyrim music covers on repeat to help me through a work out!:
I couldn't find the right link so have fun on my Pinterest page...

No comments:

Post a Comment