Monday, October 26, 2015

Mod Monday - Skyrim Profile Manager


Once I started having several profiles in Skyrim, I was really bugged that the load menu was sorted by date rather than profile. Well, as always, the internet has a solution for that. The Skyrim Profile Manager by Chocklymon!
Initial Image on the Skyrim Profile Manager.
The mod is actually very user friendly no matter how it looks on the site. One of my favorite things about this mod is that you can select which Skyrim style to load, if that makes sense. You can choose to load SKSE (Skyrim Script Extender) right from the manager rather than "normal" Skyrim. This manager also works with Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Fallout: New Vegas rather than just Skyrim.

Yay! A personal image!

The mod dives into your Skyrim folder and sorts your pre-made profiles for you! You can also sort them yourself if you'd rather. You can also start a new game via the the manager as well. You can also at in images to distinguish between profiles if you can't recognize them by name. The manager may look very daunting at first but is actually very simple.

I hope this has been a good representation of the Profile Manager but hey, that's why I insert links! I'll add an obvious link HERE just in case.

Here's your funny Skyrim related image of the day:
so I leave Oklahoma and a dragon is loose..... teaches me to leave others in charge of watching it:

Note: You can't download this mod with the Nexus Mod Manager. You have to download the file and then launch the .exe.

No comments:

Post a Comment